By Anonymous - 30/11/2014 01:38 - United States - Houston

Today, while walking home with my mom, some unoriginal cockshart in a passing car yelled at me: "Fuck her in the pussy!" It was a long, awkward walk home after that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 097
You deserved it 2 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If that's how life is, then I say **** life right in the pussy.

No, that's just the way sexist, disrespectful assholes are.

ihavenolifehaha 16

#29 - You take jokes way too serious.

you talk about civil topics like "cockshart" with your mom I'm guessing. bahaha unoriginal.

#29 so if the guy said "**** him right in the asshole" would it have been ok?

#34- Yeah, but cat-calling is still pretty ******* annoying.

incoherentrmblr 21

F**K her RIGHT in the pussy! Fred strikes again...

this isnt really that bad at all. they were just trying to be funny lol

I thought it was funny. Nothing i world do, though.

I think it's stupid and not at all funny. Talk about unoriginal and over used.

Llama24 14

Ugh, your poor mom. There's no way to lighten the mood after that, either.

"I'm outta your league, son. You didn't get my good looks."

That's the perfect line! I would have walked all the way home in silence before I found a way to diffuse the discomfort.

it could have gone worse...you could have been walking with your dad. FYL

cadillacgal79 32

Ah yes, blame a whole generation based on one unoriginal asswipe.

What if the person in the car was just as old as you?

Plaaants from Texas are dumb? Shooes from Texas are dumb? People who have nothing better to do than to scream out shit like that are dumb? Yes, Patrick, yes they are.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

People like him are just immature and have nothing better to do than things like this.

That sucks op, people should be more original, that was so last year