By RequilaRainbow - 26/01/2012 07:34 - Canada

Today, while waiting outside a liquor store for my boyfriend, a drunk guy leaned over my shoulder, took a large bite out of my burger, and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 686
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ew fyl OP... I hope you trashed it right after.

Nwthatzfunny 9
L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Why do you write "that" like "dat", is it so hard to add a couple more letters?

Oh no! He's back. >_< I thought he got removed or tired of the thumbs down and left.

desireev 17

C'mon now #20! it's not 'that' hard to put 'that' one more letter in to 'that' word, 'that'.. It's just one more letter! Let's all say it together! 'T-H-A-T... THAT'! 'Dat' sounds like the name of a menacing, flying insect. One more time! 'THAT'! :)

"Gimme dat wattle Waah! Wah!" That's all I can think of when I see "dat" and other bastardizations of words. It sound like a baby trying to speak, but unable to comprehend or enunciate properly so he omits syllables or consonants.

why did your bf take you along to such a place! my bf would be a little more protective than that

It's a liquor store....Not a crack house in the ghetto.

sammyjanette 17

#39 as opposed to a crack house not located in the ghetto?

#89 -- Yes. The ghetto makes everything scarier, or didn't you know? I was just trying to come up with an extreme scenario as to where it would be unsafe for someone to venture. You know, painting a picture.

51, I wonder if this is the same idiot who considers her boyfriend her own personal bodyguard to protect her from murderers and rapists...

He's just helping you finish a burger so now your boyfriend has to no excuse to procrastinate the hibbity dibbity with you. You should thank the hungry drunk. You also have no excuse to use the absurd abbreviation FOD.

CeruleanThree 8

Takes "I'll have what she's having." to a whole new level.

kickuwithmyfist 1