By CzechMeOut - 04/08/2009 13:19 - United Kingdom

Today, while visiting family in the Czech Republic, I was told on two separate occasions that I looked like a Czech TV star. Flattered, I asked what the TV show was called. Turns out there's a Czech version of 'Ugly Betty'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 411
You deserved it 3 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

turtlellama 0

Your life isn't really F'd because America Ferrera is gorgeous, and they do a horrible job about making her look ugly on the show. (Yeah, I am first. :])

Comments

Finaly my country on FML, well but the show is stupid. Found this for you all. ;) http://nd01.blog.cz/940/429/280c9a3a19_29105437_u.jpg

To be fair she looks quite pretty (when she isn't in character)

skiBOAT 0

Ugly Betty is actually adorable, and America Fererra is gorgeous. Take it as a compliment.

CZECH Ugly Betty. But the person who plays the lead role in the Czech version is attractive, too.

fallen_dragonkin 12

i've got family in czech republic and have been there on holiday this summer but haven't seen that show on tv, so can't say what the actress looks like, but maybe they didn't mean it in a bad way.

this is fake becuase ther was an FML like this last week so FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

I got the same thing when the show ALF was on!

And I almost died from laughing. Really, I choked. Thanks a lot plex.

I just looked up the Czech ugly Betty :) she's actually pretty. you must be gorgeous :)

RideOorDiee 0

There not talkin about americas ugly betty! Idk why you guys are all 'not a fml America Ferraras pretty' bcuz shes not the acter there refering to

F#24L for not knowing the difference between there and they're.

Well did they actually say you look like the Czech Ugly Betty, or did they mean you look like the actress who plays her? Someone once told my friend she looks like Ugly Betty, but they really meant she looks like America Ferrera, who is gorgeous in my opinion. The person who plays Czech Ugly Betty is probably pretty as well, in fact I'm about to look her up...

Here she is: http://img.blesk.cz/img/1/article/284932_katerina-janeckova-osklivka-katka-janeckova-crop.jpg http://img.blesk.cz/img/1/article/285100_katerina-janeckova-osklivka-katka-janeckova.jpg Not ugly at all.

everyone knows America is the only country with tv. fake