By Confused - 27/02/2012 04:58 - United States

Today, while skiing, the creepy guy controlling the chair lift said I was pretty. I was so caught off guard that I fell off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 415
You deserved it 5 150

Same thing different taste

Comments

Were you at jack frost. If so you made me sit there for a while..

Actually, being called pretty is just about the least creepy compliment based on appearance one can receive. Feel flattered! Most certainly not like falling. ^_^

76transam 0

Hmm i guess im confused so either giving a girl a complement makes you creepy or its just gotten waaay too easy to freak someone out these days Just for my own amusement i think ill start being nice to people too just to freak em out haha i wont even have to try to be creepy ill just be like hey your pretty and shes gonna think im a stalker i even have to put forth any effort haha this is gonna be awsome! We better hurry and have our creepy fun payin people compliments while its still legal!

I am a lift operator and I know some of my co workers are very creepy to the point I do not want to work with them.

Might I suggest learning how to take a complement, regardless of the source, with grace? Your body will thank you when it is no longer covered in bruises from falling out of ski lifts.

So just because he called you pretty makes him 'creepy'. It was a compliment, and you should feel pretty darn good..

kitsune3 20

Those of you judging her for saying he's creepy "because he complimented her" are IDIOTS. She probably said he's creepy because he came off as creepy before he even said anything to her. God, people, use your heads...

EvilDave 13

@92 and106: Um, no. Women need to stop being shallow, paranoid bitches, learn to have some grace, and learn to take a compliment.

pandapoof42 3

So wait... Was he creepy because he complimented you or some other bizarre reason. It'd it's the first one... Learn to except a compliment bro!! You're probably very pretty(: