By Confused - 27/02/2012 04:58 - United States

Today, while skiing, the creepy guy controlling the chair lift said I was pretty. I was so caught off guard that I fell off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 415
You deserved it 5 150

Same thing different taste

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Well it is a little awkward getting on and off of those lifts. Took me a handful of times to exit off the lift on my snowboard, since you need to remove your rear leg out of the board.

several points I shall make. 1. YDI - how do you fall off, safety regulations make it near impossible 2. If you do fall off, it will have been a Poma lift (they are crap) - Doppelmayr lifts are too safe. 3. ROPEWAYS!! - AWESOMNESS 4. Good for you - you were on a ski lift. :)

1 and 2--nope, it can still be done. You can sit down on the armrest instead of the seat, or if it's a fixed-grip, it could come around flying if the liftie doesn't grab it in time and knock you off your ass. As to number 3, it's pretty much impossible to fall off a Poma on skis if you're an adult, so remind me never to take lessons from you.

No, I don't mean a poma lift, I mean the company poma. I guess it's true about sitting on the arm rests though

How were you so caught off guard by a creepy guy's compliment that you fell off a ski lift? What would have happened if it had been a cute guy? YDI

trolling trolling trolling keeps them puppies rolling just sayin

And as 'cute' is somewhat subjective, its often hard to judge whether it's acceptable to compliment or not.

Maybe the OP was saying how she was caught off guard that she was complimented?

I'd buy that. It's pretty hard to look good in ski gear until they can see you shredding the gnar.

Well that's a dramatic way to take a compliment...

Oh like your so hot! You sound like an asshole!

Hey people stop hating on liftees. 1/100 of us aren't glorified carnies. Did he at least slow the lift down for you OP?