By Anonymous - 22/07/2015 11:52 - United States - Garland

Today, while on my Dad's computer, I looked through the browser history to find the name of a website I'd visited on it the other day. I soon found out he watches a staggering amount of downright frightening incest porn. I'm disturbed on so many levels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 975
You deserved it 3 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Serves you right for searching someone else's browser history! Hahaha

Never look through someone else's browser history. I learned my lesson the hard way too.

Comments

Sorry you had to see that. You only went in for an apple and came out with some maggots.

"go ahead bite the big apple, don't mind the maggots" -rolling stones -shattered -40 licks disc two (it's a greatest hits sorta cd, I don't know the original album.)

Don't worry, 90% of "illegal" **** is fake. It's pretty impossible to find real twisted stuff unless you know where to look since the majority of it gets removed by the hosts, I'm guessing most of it was simulated. Wait, that still doesn't make this situation any better.

Why would that be any better than real incest **** if the idea and interest is still the same?

#13, whether the **** is real or fake is not really the issue here. It is the fact that OP is the child of someone who enjoys that specific genre. The thought is actually quite horrifying.

"Wait, that still doesn't make this situation any better." It's like you guys didn't read the whole comment.

Or people read the whole comment, and decided that it doesn't make the situation any better

17 - it's very uncomfortable, yes, but for many people it is just a fantasy that they would never act on reality. A lot of people have "gross" or "wrong" fantasies and function like perfectly normal human beings. I'm sure op's father is no exception.

You guys, he made a joke. Do you see where he states the same thing you guys all just said? That's the joke. L2joke

I agree, #53. I enjoy incest ****, but that doesn't mean I have any fantasies of wanting to do things with my family. Now that's just gross.

#93 - I didn't need to know that about you, Desi.

Never search through someone's internet history. It can be a scary place

Soverain 15

I fail to understand why people feel so compelled to look through people's search histories. The story is always the same.

Well op specifically said that they searched for a website they visited the other day. It's not that hard to use igocnito ...

Ali_Br_fml 33

incognito? I use it when I go on public computers so they don't save my usernames.

as twisted and disturbing as this is for people, most people's fantasies stay fantasies. especially with something like this. Many of them don't want to make them a reality, because the reality grosses them out or would hurt someone/themselves. I'd just politely inform him about wiping his browser history. since there's an open door policy about people using his computer.

#24 I disagree with you because child **** means a child is being abused to film the **** whereas incest fantasies does not necessarily mean a child is involved. I think a lot of people fantasise about various things including incest but that certainly does not mean they would act on it at all or want it in real life. It also does not mean OP's dad is necessarily fantasising about anyone in his family, just that he has a fetish for the idea - possibly due to its illicitness. It is ok

Yes, they remain fantasies, but the fact her father has these fantasies means that OP was in his sexual fantasies as well. That is totally FML worthy.

You don't know that op was in her dad's sexual fantasies.

He's into incest, and has a daughter. You really think he hasn't gone there?

Badkarma4u 17

What if he has fantasies of his sister, or his mother?

I have a dad, a mom, 2 brothers, and a sister. I watch incest **** (along with numerous other types), but that doesn't mean I fantasize about any of them. I find that nasty.

That is disturbing on so many levels. And your father appears to be a perfect candidate for an FBI raid.

themadpeterson 10

Plenty of men (and women) watch **** of things that they would never want to do in real life. Just because your father gets off to incest ****, it doesn't mean he fantasizes about having sex with you. He probably just gets off on it because it's considered taboo. Everyone has certain preferences in **** that would never be appealing in real life.