By again? - 15/03/2016 10:03 - United States - Olympia

Spicy
Today, while making love to my boyfriend, I noticed that instead of looking at me, he was admiring himself in the mirror. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 412
You deserved it 2 502

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Could he not be looking at you in the mirror as well?

Hmm....maybe he wants to see his ****** face idk

Comments

Maybe he was doing the man stare, you know the one where you think "I did/am doing this." Maybe he's proud as hell.

I once made love in a place that had a large mirror on the ceiling and on the wall, and she and I both enjoyed it ... greatly. It's an interesting perspective. Maybe it's the same thing...?

Sounds like he might be conceited or gay or just gets off on himself. Either way time for a new man.

What? You automatically think it's time to end a relationship because he stares into the mirror during sex? A lot of guys like to watch the action from a different view it doesn't mean he's gay or you should leave him. That's just ridiculous.

Sonotsuave 35

Haha are you my roommate? She had this same problem with her boyfriend lolol

Take note gentlemen, women talk about EVERYTHING with girlfriends

Maybe he was thinking: how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

sweetsammm1991 5

maybe he was just looking at the sexy position you were going at it in. I do that all the time.

pacman490 21

Doesn't it take two to make love? I don't think he was doing his part.

maybe he was looking at himself to avoid ending the rendezvous too soon?