By Anonymous - 24/02/2013 19:58 - United States - Everett

Spicy
Today, while I was shaving my nether regions, my trimmer slipped and ate a chunk out of my balls, right beside a vein. I've been bleeding on and off for an hour, and the New Skin I tried isn't able to dry quickly enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 229
You deserved it 8 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm .. Shouldn't you get some medical help?

Comments

I don't completely go bald. I use a trimmer with the smallest possible guide. precisely because I love my low hangers

Mm, too much information? But hey, at least now I know that ^^^ about you.. One step closer I guess..

I'm an open book hahah get at me stalkers!

Never put Nair (for either gender) on your delicate regions.

WrongRomance 11

Nair is VERY BAD. I tried it on my legs and it was a disaster. I couldn't imagine it being safe to use it on such a sensitive place.

yeah I made that mistake once my crotch hurt like hell for almost a week ;(

JustOhSoLovely 6

Everyone is telling you how bad it is, guys they make Nair for pubic regions, it works very well also, I use it

WrongRomance 11

I suppose if you love the look and feel of a chemical burn, or you have skin of steel, it works very well. The point is, yeah we know Nair is SUPPOSED to be able to remove hair from your pubic regions, but that doesn't mean it works. Different people have different types of hair. If it's thicker than usual or coarse, it may not come off during the time frame you have. If you leave it on ANY longer than that consider yourself burned.

mansen 15

except if you have very sensitive skin. figured hmmm...if it is made for the nether regions, it can't be that bad if I stick it on my legs. Does the phrase, "oh holy jesus it melted my skin, when did my skin turn to wax!!! oh god the paaaiiiinnn!!", do it justice enough? And the snickering of my boyfriend everytime he saw my chemically induced scab leg warmers. Nair is evil.

Hospital definitely. If you need something in an emergency, super glue will do. It's what it was invented for.

Super glue was invented for closing ballsack wounds?

iamabamf 17

You could try duct tape also. Oh wait...

It was invented to be used in military hospitals to close wounds in war. Works like a charm.

The shit they have now has so many more chemicals and additives in it, I'd only use it as a last resort

ColbyGB 13

Dude, maybe you should get that checked out

Is that a gooch, man?! Yep, that's definitely a gooch...

I'm not sure you know the meaning of that word

Good lord. Just reading this made me cringe.

smokeyKane69 4

Dude take your time trimming.... That's all I gotta say

I don't understand how the HELL the OP was able to even attempt using New Skin, especially there. That stuff hurts like hellfire.

If op managed to knick his nuts that badly with a razor, I think he'll end up neutering himself with a pair of scissors.

Guys, he used a trimmer which is electric. Razor would have been less painful than an electric machine pulling your skin & cutting a chunk off.

poodle_juice 17

Instead of blue balls you now have red balls.. Interesting.

seansbro56 10

Have you stopped screaming yet??