By Anonymous - 29/08/2012 21:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, while getting pretty intimate with my newlywed wife in the car, a cop turned his lights on. As he was walking up, I was trying to get my pants back on but they wouldn't fit over my knees. The cop just laughed and walked away. Turns out my wife had my pants on and I was trying to put hers on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 314
You deserved it 7 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the cop walked away and you didn't get arrested. Congrats on getting married though OP. Hopefully you have a great marriage.

Sunkissedgal 6

Now I see who wears the pants in the relationship.

Comments

At least the cop walked away and you didn't get arrested. Congrats on getting married though OP. Hopefully you have a great marriage.

Public indecency. If your car is on public property where anyone can walk by it then yeah it's illegal. At least you didn't get a ticket OP that's all that matters. No outrageous fines or court costs.

Public Indececency/Lewd Acts generally fall under the Disorderly Conduct statute. It's like the whole "if a tree falls in the forest" thing. A police officer's peace cannot be breached, so as long as no civilians witness the act the officer wouldn't penalize the couple. (This is the same reason you're allowed to tell a cop to go F*** themself, but you legally can't say that to a stranger. Just don't use threats). The more you know.

Well it sounds as if the one who is going to be wearing the pants in the family had them on. But yes this is one of the best ones yet. I lmao also thanks

Grootensliven 10

Doesn't matter, had sex and weren't caught

You're comment made no sense. No matter how many times I read it.

Really, #2? Really? That was the best you could do? Butcher an already incredibly unfunny cliche still further?

I thumbed it up it made sense it was a reference to the song by lonely island and akon "I just had sex" but still a bad joke

monikersager 0
muis545 21

#22 Thumbed u down.. Just because it had to be done :/

riack 2

Funny thing was that they were caught. Cop just thought the ending was too funny and let it be.

32- are we referencing more songs now? Lol

3- REALLY? Your first comment on FML and this is what you do...

This comment doesn't even fit the context of the fml.

I don't really understand what's wrong with this comment..? I'm guessing he's referring to either having sex in the car or wearing womens clothing. Has nobody ever said 'floats your boat' before? 'tickles your pickle' anyone? No? Or is this just a Brit thing?

moonsxstars 6

Consider it the best wedding gift ever!

amandajlucas2015 2

I fail to see how this is an FML.. If u can't look at the little things in life and laugh then u have a long miserable life ahead.. I would have been laughing my ass off lol

I fail to see any cuteness in situation.... I see major embarrassment.

maemadness 2

I think it's cute too, especially since they are newlyweds and not horny teenagers.

Thats funny,at least you did not get a warning or something.

sleepinginclass 8

I think the fact that you were trying to put your wife's pants on is less embarrassing than getting arrested. So congrats!

At least she wasn't wearing some daisy dukes that would have been an akward ticket..congrats OP

Sunkissedgal 6

Now I see who wears the pants in the relationship.