By sashimi9999 - 07/02/2014 01:32 - United States - Salinas

Today, while cleaning a carpet in my house, something in it sliced my foot. I couldn't find what it was, so I went to clean the wound. 10 minutes later, I sliced my foot again on the same thing. I still can't figure out what it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 241
You deserved it 5 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

746278Ab 14

That's terrible! Dig up all your carpets or get them cleaned professionally! Good luck! Or maybe wear shoes!

Maybe you shouldn't walk there without shoes then.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

That happened to me before and I found out it was a carpenter nail.

Try running a comb over the area where you keep getting cut.

**** your life, seriously. Years ago I managed twice to cut a slice of skin off my fingers when doing the laundry at my sister's place and I couldn't find out what did it. I later discovered that her then-boyfriend had let a razor fall inside the laundry basket and didn't bother fishing it immediately out. I understand your pain!

You might want to wear shoes on that carpet until you figure out what it is. This is another reason I'm glad I have hardwood floors.

It could be a loose nail sticking up from the ground but that really depends on the wound. It's happened to me before.

cjwayy 22

Could be a staple in the carpet. Did you cut your foot near the edge of it? Does the carpet half cover the floor and then turn into hardwood? It could be a staple thingy around the edge if it's sharing the same floor as hardwood.

runesatori 5

I once had a staple hidden/stuck in my carpet, and hurt me every time I stepped on it, because I couldn't see it. Bad part is, it's still there.