By Anonymous - 19/07/2011 18:03 - United States

Today, whenever I do something that the kid I am babysitting likes, he pats me on the head and says "good girl". I'm whipped by a seven year old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 536
You deserved it 8 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

IWarnedYou 0

I'm grammar police officer Jake. I'm going to have to give you a ticket for saying you're. You should have said "your". The fine will be $20.

I'm the troll police officer, and I'm going to have to fine you 30$ for unnecessary trolling.

IWarnedYou 0

I'm going to have to give you a fine for putting the dollar sign behind the money amount. $30 is the correct way.

Hey, grammar officer. The $ sign can go in the front or in the back. It depends where people live. This troll lives in "Canadia". Check his profile. That should have been your comeback material.

Moderator, please remove these posts. It was a reply for the posts you deleted. Thanks

hahaha good luck when the kid funds something bigger and 'better' than a whip..

Mi24hind 0

It's A Pimp Named Slickback. Ya gotta say it all at once.

lmaoatall 6

why does this kid give me the impression that this is what boners would have been like at 7?!?!

skyeyez9 24

If that 7yr old offers to show OP his butt plug collection, and pet oppossum, then that is definately everyoneluvsboner's son!

No, he is 25, OP just made a small typo.

bwenduh45 7

well your getting paid aren't you?so stop complaining,it's not like they threw poo at you,caused a massive explosion,or worse.

*you're. Also, is it really that hard to capitalize and put spaces after punctuation?

wow you are a hardcore grammar troll aren't you.. sad sad life..

elfuin 0

Ok I understand poo, but where the heck is a seven year old getting explosives? Also, if that were possible, what is worse than being blown up?

papaicey 0

uhh, it's supposed to be funny, not scary

jus try having sex with him. maybe you will get married

lmaoatall 6

why in the love of god would you recommend , or even state to anyone to have sex with a seven year old. that's sick!! it's not even a joke!

Jakaroo 0

-46 hey people get married even though the girl is older.......but the sex part Isssss "ok"?????

lmaoatall 6

yes 56- the age difference is not an issue for me here when it comes to marriage.30-40! that's fine. between adults. my gripe is the fact the kid is 7, and should have never been a reference made about sex!

the kid is a playa and you know you are in love with hum. take his penis and put it in ur mouth

lmaoatall 6

you need to be ******* banned from this site you sick ****!!!

androiddestroya 7

but you're getting paid by his parents:) so it's okay