By Anonymous - 29/11/2010 03:16 - United States

Today, we were practicing figure drawing in art class. Our regular model didn't show up, so our teacher pulled someone out of study hall. And who did she pick? My ex-boyfriend, who stalked me after our breakup, which resulted in a nervous breakdown that put me in therapy. It was a long class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 843
You deserved it 3 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As revenge, draw the penis every small.

FFML_314 11

How did your drawing turn out?

Comments

Oy. Creepy ex-boyfriends are the worst! Perhaps it's time to get a restraining order? Sounds like perhaps the incident wasn't a coincidence.

starberries 0

Right. Her ex paid off the model, knowing the teacher would pull someone from study hall--and not just "someone", but him. That's so likely.

#47 I wasn't suggesting that the teacher was in on it. Goodness. I was suggesting that he's still stalking her and knew that she was in that class. Perhaps he volunteered himself for the job after the teacher went to study hall to ask for a replacement.

awwwwwwwww honey that sucks we allllllllllll have some of those awkie moments. stay strong and carry on!!! you have the support of "Mothers for Jesus"

That comment is what got Jesus crucified...o.O

sounds like my ex boyfriend it's been like 8months he still follows me..

I'm sure if you spoke to your teacher in private about the situation, i'm sure you wouldn't have to do the class..

Wesley42 0

Do you go to freedom high school? Because In the study hall at that school people were picked to do that!

Dez31396 0

sounds like fun, was ut nude modeling???

SilenceIsSilver 0

Oh wow.. That's so bad I don't even want to be a troll. /: FYL honey, dye your hair or something. xD

I would've just left the class. You don't owe an explanation to anyone, OP.

Erm...I don't get how they just pulled someone from study hall...they just pick someone they have to undergo certain checks to make sure they dont have any sort of enjoyment out of it. Maybe in England we do life drawing differently...

Really, that absolutely sucks, however no one forced you to sit through the class and suffer.