By Firepussy911 - 14/06/2018 06:22

Spicy
Today, my husband decided to literally spice things up. He put a "small amount" of hot-sauce in our lubricant without telling me. He thought 1,000,000 Scoville units would make me cum. The only one who came was the paramedic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 894
You deserved it 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give that fool ass a habanero handjob. To say 'thank you'.

You ****** the paramedic?!?! That’s some swift and savage revenge!

Comments

Paramedic you sick *****! You hide in people's bedroom and stimulate yourselves watching them having sex accidents.

favorite new term for children, right there. Also, you misspelled "sexidents"

favorite new term for children, right there. Also, you misspelled "sexidents"

What the actual ****?! Hot sauce to make you ******? Where did he get that from?!

WeirdUS 29

They do have lube that creates a warming sensation. I'm guessing he thought it'd be a cheaper way of doing the same thing. FYL Op for having a husband that stupid. Though I am surprised at the number of FML's that are submitted that involve not washing your hands after eating something spicy and are surprised when it burns.

tash901 31

I think he took the song "Your Sex is on Fire" a little too literally...

katydid91 31

I think he took the song "Girl on Fire" a little too literally as well.

katydid91 31

I think he took the song "Girl on Fire" a little too literally as well.

Your husband is an idiot. There are warming lubes that won't necessitate a visit from the EMTs.

PenguinPal3017 19

Is your husband's name Drax by any chance?

Oh. My. God. I seriously hope you have a stern talking to with this man ASAP. My fiancé put pop rocks *down there* and I had to explain yeast infections to him. Good luck, OP. (Put a drop on the toilet paper before he takes a shit. Payback, ya know?)

For ***** sake, do we really have to put "not to be used vaginally" on our hot sauce bottles now? Those bottles are small, there's no room to address all the orifices you aren't supposed to put it in.