By dumpeople - 13/06/2018 20:13

Today, I went into a public bathroom to wash my hands, only to be met with a woman fixing her hair, who promptly slapped me for sneaking into the ladies room. I was in the right bathroom, which she realized after seeing the urinals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 903
You deserved it 329

FFAce tells us more.

FFAce 11

Nah it's against my morals I was raised never to hit a girl and I've never hit one so far and don't plan to break that record

Top comments

Comments

FFAce 11

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you slap somebody, expect to be slapped back.

azouwa 26

Any woman that finds hitting a man is acceptable should be hit back. No. Men shouldn't hit women. We are the fairer sex, but a woman shouldn't hit a man either. It isn't proper. Hit her back. You'll feel better.

No, that will only make things worse. You need to do the Heimlich Maneuver on her. Slapping her back may lodge the object more firmly in her throat!

chickensheep 15

He’d probably get charged with assault if he slapped her back.

You clearly have no idea what the consequences are when a man hits a woman, regardless of the reason. Just like rape accusations, the woman is always right and the man's life will always be destroyed.

Well there is slapping and then there is slapping. I had an old lady hit me several times on a bus, but in no way would it be acceptable to hit or slap her back. If it's not a dangerous situation there is no need to use violence in return. There is enough other stuff you can use in return like screaming and talking.

FFAce 11

Nah it's against my morals I was raised never to hit a girl and I've never hit one so far and don't plan to break that record

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I don't brag about it, but I don't make a difference in hitting a guy or a girl. That too is equality my friend...

It's FMLs like these that reflect the need of an Angry react emoji for counts ..

Nothing like a slap to wake you up in the morning

Lobby_Bee 17

This is a wake up call for you, you're ugly. If you were good looking, you would be invited into a stall.

Mental_1456 26

I think it is less about being ugly and more about her over-reacting to a simple mistake. Also, it is unwise to apply **** logic to the real world.

You should knock her down and pee on her to show her whose room she’s in. Nah, don’t do that. It’s too much.

Was it a minor slap? Or did she go full bitch slap? My answer will vary on the degree of the slap.

I hope she apologized to you for her actions.

I would slap her back and then yell for someone to stop her from sexually harassing/assaulting me and call the cops

The woman will tell the cops that you hit her and then the cops will arrest you for that.

I support equal rights, don't you?