By Anonymous - 12/12/2015 05:32 - United States - Alexandria Bay

Today, the small plane I was on almost crashed, all because the pilot's girlfriend figured out mid-flight that he's been cheating on her, causing her to start screaming abuse and furiously beating him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 429
You deserved it 1 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

That must've been scary as ****. I wouldve tied her down and told her to get her shit together until we landed!

Those smaller planes are iffy to begin with; I can't imagine the trauma of a distracted pilot on top of that.

Comments

Wow, good thing you're safe OP. About a year ago also in New York a small airplane emergency landed on Sunrise Highway. The pilot was caught cheating on his wife, because the passenger in his plane was his girlfriend.

saffy66 34

FYL OP, but I almost voted YDI - just for getting into one of those winged coffins in the first place.

THERE WAS JUST A CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS THAT WAS LIKE THIS. I'm not sure if this incident is a lie, but it is certainly very coincidental.

And they say men are the only perpetrators of domestic abuse

Wow! I bet U insisted on walking home!!

She could get arrested for that. I am amazed that the police weren't waiting for her when the plane landed.

You should rly dump that pilot you don't deserve him anyways ##69

I can't imagine something more terrifying than that

I don't understand how you deserve it....

Not only was that immature and stupid but she put everyone else's lives at risk and that's scary. I mean yeah that's pretty shitty for her but god damn at least wait till the plane is on the ground!