By hailey - 10/12/2012 05:10 - United States - Bethesda

Today, "The Phantom of the Opera" soundtrack blasted me awake at 4 am. Not knowing how it got on my iPod, I checked and found I had bought the whole $17.00 album in my sleep. This is the second time this month; the first time I downloaded the soundtrack from "The Wizard of Oz". FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 821
You deserved it 6 744

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Count your blessing you didn't subconsciously buy the High School Musical soundtrack. That would sting.

Comments

I'd say FYL, but those are pretty good albums.

ktc24 3

When you end up buying the Glee album in your sleep, you know you've got a MAJOR issue.

Because having different tastes in music compared to today's screwed-up standards makes you gay.

I love movie soundtracks! I also own the "Phantom of the Opera" and a proud owner of the soundtrack to: "Pulp Fiction" "The Labyrinth" "The Piano" "Forrest Gump" "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion" "Purple Rain" "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" Etc. . . ("Titanic" was a gift. I bought the others) **OP, I gave you a list for your next sleeping sub-conscience journey!

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Repo! The Genetic Opera should be in there somewhere...

NagainaFier 16

I concur with the above; Terrence did a lovely job casting. (Except Paris Hilton. But I guess if you need a drug addicted diva...)

The 25Y annerversary of Phantom of the opera is stumning! Speechleasly beautifull. My most precious. Owned BluRay :)

I'd start locking it before u buy Justin bieber in ur sleep, but hello fellow Marylander:D

perdix 29

try turning off your iPhone at night?

Maybe you should stop sleeping with your iPod.

KiddNYC1O 20

That Facebook status isn't going to like itself!

next step: GORGOROTH. you will not sleep again and problem solved!