By msassy - 19/05/2012 02:46 - United States - Lexington

Today, the "My body is beautiful" t-shirt that my therapist gave me didn't fit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 464
You deserved it 6 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BandWagonGuy 8

You've been pretty cruel lately.... You having some bad days??

Comments

OP, you are not your body. Find out who you are. Forget therapy. Google Mooji.

Did you know a model over 110 lbs. is considered plus sized? Just saying society has a short line between healthy and fat. A very short line actually.

Actually none of that is true. If a model is 6'2 and weighs 115 pounds she wouldn't be considered plus sized. It's all about proportions, not just the individual measurements. And there is a middle area where someone can be too thick to be a regular model and too thin to be a plus sized model. But we should never look to models when determining healthy versus unhealthy weights for obvious reasons. The line isn't as thin as you make it out to be. There are ranges of healthy weights, for example at 5'3, I can be between 105 and 140 pounds and be considered healthy. And the difference between the two extremes of healthiness increases as your height does.

Chixken 6

Aww it's ok your body is still beautiful.

emstar828 4

awh hunny; you are beautiful. you dont need a t-shirt to tell you that. itll be okay. i have faith that youll pull through this.

That sucks... It was too big, right?

Theend2008 0

In all honnestly i think that was the point.

I accidentally ready t-shirt my "the rapist" gave me...