By msassy - 19/05/2012 02:46 - United States - Lexington

Today, the "My body is beautiful" t-shirt that my therapist gave me didn't fit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 464
You deserved it 6 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BandWagonGuy 8

You've been pretty cruel lately.... You having some bad days??

Comments

ToxicGhost254 0

OP is from the US, just use your heads guys. What is the #1 health problem affecting Americans right now? Is the #1 health problem affecting Americans beautiful?

babyshaft408 8
ceegee415 5

Quit pussy footing around this...the OP is fat and you guys saying "ohh she's beautiful" is not helping this fact. Only she can make the decision of does she want to lose weight or continue to be overweight.

andrewmemoirs 2

idk much about this perdix dude but its kinda funny that everyone gets hardcore with their keyboards and trying to prove their opinion is right. let's be real here people he expressed his and you expressed yours. unfortunately the opinions weren't on the the story but someone's comments. people are jerks and people are sweet. let's live with it and keep drama out of the internet. you want drama go follow the kardashians.

Your therapist is an idiot. Sorry OP! D:

xiiijinx 5

You need to lose weight. Your body is not beautiful, its a time bomb. I'm just being real. You need to get in better shape, not see a therapist to convince you its fine. Use that money on a health program before you've gone too far to save yourself. Best of luck

SwtCherryPie 26

Just cuz it doesnt fit doesnt mean OP is fat. Maybe she just bought a small shirt and OP has big boobs they wont fit over... doesnt automatically mean OP is unhealthily big.

Not many women are self conscious about their disproportionately large boobs. Most likely she is over weight, maybe not morbidly so but still, going to a gym is just as viable an option as seeing a therapist and learning to accept her body for what it is. And besides, chances are that the therapist didn't give her a size small and so if she can't fit into a generic medium then she probably has some extra weight.

reddudeover 2

Hey, give me back my parachute!

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Your body isn't beautiful when it's small or with huge boobs or when you're just plain fat. It's beautiful when it's healthy. Go get a gym membership or get some friends to join you jogging. Not only will you look beautiful, you'll FEEL beautiful. Just my 2 cents

I think there is nothing wrong with being a bit bigger and full sized. As long as you love the way you look someone else will love it too. If not you can A. Learn to love your body or B. work to change it into something you"ll feel good about.