By UnhappyLips - 16/12/2016 09:43

Today, the lip balms I ordered online finally arrived in the mail. After trying one out, my lips had an allergic reaction. It's a 4-pack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 842
You deserved it 1 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put the extra three in someone's stocking as a stocking stuffer or just give them to friends or family. I can't imagine you paid an incredible amount of money for this

That kid will always remember this & tell everyone about "the best day of my life" I mean, yea, it sucks for you ... but you made his day.

Comments

I don't really see why this was published, but OK. Buy different chapstick, big deal. Despite it being a four four pack, I doubt it made much of an impact on your wallet. Some FMLs, I swear...

I said the same thing, but i think i understand what happened. You see, when op said her lips swelled up, she meant that her lips had swelled into giant 200 pound lips, and now she needs a wheelbarrel wherever she gos. And special supports to keep her mouth open when she eats. Thats fml worthy.

Wasted money and painful lips? I know I'd be upset.

Shouldn't she try the other three to make sure she wasn't just allergic to the first one only?

It sucks, no doubt about it. FML posts are just supposed to be funny or extremely unfortunate and out of the ordinary, and this post is neither. People get allergic reactions to random things all the time. Not everyone wants to read about it.

Just because its a four pack doesn't mean you have to use all four

mollydick 12

Coconut oil. Is what you might be allergic to. It's in a lot of high end lip balms and I'm allergic to it too.

That kid will always remember this & tell everyone about "the best day of my life" I mean, yea, it sucks for you ... but you made his day.