By Anonymous - 05/08/2009 05:05 - United States

Today, my brother found 100 bucks in his coat pocket. He was so happy he bought 2 new games for his x-box. He was borrowing my coat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 596
You deserved it 8 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why someone keeps $100 in their coat pocket is beyond me.

Comments

before the onset of puberty, the genital area of both boys and girls has very fine vellus hair, referred to as Tanner stage 1 hair. As puberty begins, the body produces rising levels of the sex hormones known as androgens, and in response the skin of the genital area begins to produce thicker and rougher, often curlier, hair with a faster growth rate. The onset of pubic hair development is termed pubarche. The change for each hair follicle is relatively abrupt, but the extent of skin which grows androgenic hair gradually increases over several years. In males, the first pubic hair appears as a few sparse hairs on the scrotum or at the upper base of the penis (stage 2). Within a year, hairs around the base of the penis are numerous (stage 3). Within 3 to 4 years, hair fills the pubic area (stage 4) and becomes much thicker and darker, and by 5 years extends to the near thighs and upwards on the abdomen toward the umbilicus (stage 5). Other areas of the skin are similarly, though slightly less, sensitive to androgens and androgenic hair typically appears somewhat later. In rough sequence of sensitivity to androgens and appearance of androgenic hair, are the armpits (axillae), perianal area, upper lip, preauricular areas (sideburns), periareolar areas (nipples), middle of the chest, neck under the chin, remainder of chest and beard area, limbs and shoulders, back, and asshole. Although generally considered part of the process of puberty, pubarche is distinct and independent of the process of maturation of the gonads that leads to sexual maturation and fertility. Pubic hair can develop from adrenal androgens alone, and can develop even when the ovaries or testes are defective and nonfunctional. See puberty for details. There is little if any difference in the capacity of male and female bodies to grow hair in response to androgens. The obvious sex-dimorphic difference in hair distribution in men and women is primarily a result of differences in the levels of androgen reached as maturity occurs. Pubic hair and axillary (armpit) hair can vary in color considerably from the hair of the scalp. In most people it is darker, although it can also be lighter. In most cases it is most similar in color to the eyebrows of the individual. On some individuals, pubic hair is thick and/or coarse; on others it may be sparse and/or fine. Hair texture varies from tightly curled to entirely straight. Pubic hair patterns can also vary by race and ethnicity. Patterns of pubic hair, known as the escutcheon, vary between the genders. On most women, the pubic patch is triangular and lies over the mons veneris, or mound of Venus. On many men, the pubic patch tapers upwards to a line of hair pointing towards the navel (see abdominal hair), roughly a more upward-pointing triangle. As with axillary (armpit) hair, pubic hair is associated with a concentration of sebaceous glands in the area.

Why would he buy xbox games? He should have wasted them on something usless to make op mad, like popsicle sticks.lol

1, why are u writing about pubic hair?

SUSAltd 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
lolownedimo 0

............................................________ ....................................,.-'"...................``~., .............................,.-"..................................."-., .........................,/...............................................":, .....................,?......................................................, .................../...........................................................,} ................./......................................................,:`^`..} .............../...................................................,:"........./ ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...................................../ .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, .....`=~-,__......`,................................. ...................`=~-,,.,............................... ................................`:,,...........................`..............__ .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` ........................................_..........._,-%.......` ...................................,

Conkers 0

Couldn't have said it better myself, #6.

Kiwi_Splash 0

Holy shit I would be so ******* pissed off if that happened to me. MAKE him pay you back.

Lol what did #6 say? Could somebody repeat it?

lolownedimo 0

To the idiots who are saying 'sell/break his xbox' that has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Break a gamer's games and what does he have left? Anger. I guarentee your brother will make you take a step back and literally **** YOUR FACE! (kudos if you can guess the quote)

americayay 0

And wouldn't it be YOUR right to return the games?

terranada 3

Why someone keeps $100 in their coat pocket is beyond me.

zabada 0

Agreed...and then lend that coat out...YDI for being careless with your money.

Agreed, you deserved it for leaving $100 in your coat

Well, #4, from the way it's written, what the hell is his brother's coat pocket doing in his coat in the first place?

haha #8 that should be in the dictionary (your profile pic)

skullbashd 3

maybe he was stirring in the closet and the money was there as his bank and the brother jacked it

Well, make him pay you back. Obviously they're yours.

yeah, not an fml. his stupid fault for not knowing it wasn't his money - so he owes you $100. Your stupid fault for leaving $100 in your jacket pocket. Either way it's easy fixed. Your brother returns the games and gives you your money back or you just suck it up and learn a lesson.