By ksgirl - 12/09/2009 07:39 - United States

Today, the guy I have been in love with for years decided to tell me all about his women problems and how he can't find someone. After telling him I loved him he responds, "do you know if anyone else does?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 202
You deserved it 4 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Love is not the same as infatuation *sigh* I'm bored with these FMLs about people being "in love" with people they're not even dating.

Thank you! I totally agree. It's just so childish to think you're "In love" with someone when there isn't that close bond of being in a relationship. Just cuz he's hot and is nice to you doesn't mean he's Prince charming.

Comments

hopelessness101 0

I'm so sorry. Rejection sucks :(

G0DL1K3D3V1L 0

Like something out of the movies, but with a craptastic result.

What a major buttfuck of a guy. He's going to go through his life sad, lonely and depressed until finally one day when you are in love, finally happy and over his sorry ass he will be back. Confessing his love for you and then you can rip his heart out of his chest, crush it and spit on what's left. **** his life.

Wow... Someone's a psycho bitch. Did you ever think that we're reading this out of context? Perhaps he has no self-confidence, or he's feeling really unloved, or he views OP as a sister. But seriously why_me, I mourn for any man you manage to drug long enough to marry, because he's in for a horrible life of walking on egg shells over a pit of hellfire.

He might have thought you meant it platonically..?

It's that type of attitude that has got him complaining. I'dve given him a black eye if I was in that situation, never mind slapping him.

being "hot" does not matter! rejection still hurts! he was a real a-hole to be saying what he did when she put all her feelings out on a limb!