By Distraught - 01/03/2011 21:08 - Reserved

Today, the day before I was going to move in with my army fiancé, he was told he would be deployed very soon. I can't pay for the apartment without him, and now have to move back in with my parents until he returns from active duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 068
You deserved it 6 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a_girl_i_know 0

when you're an "army wife," minor/major setbacks is what you will have to deal with. It wont be easy.

fromthesuck 8

oh so my job is to get shot? i hope you're not american cause i'd hate to think it's my job to get shot for you

Comments

What r u Gunna move when it happens repeatedly? What about if you have kids? ...sad.

jsarge27 0

Look at it this way, it sucks, but at least he's a successful man and not a punk that parties and says YOLO all the time.

At least you didnt move all your stuff in!

you could just got married at the court house and then had your name put on his bank account so that you would still receive his pay while he was deployed. He still should be paying rent on your house/apartment, wont he need a place to live when he gets back? We actually saved SO much money up while my bf was on deployment, only had to buy things for myself (food, clothes, entertainment) but we were still getting two paychecks and he really wont have to pay for anything while he's on deployment. With the additional savings you should be able to afford a place for the two of you in no time.

you know he still gets paid even if deployed. why cant you still make the move?