By kids next door - 18/11/2013 10:14 - United States - Mount Holly

Today, some kids used firecrackers to blow up my mailbox. This is the third time this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 262
You deserved it 3 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently that's a federal offense, and it cannot be tolerated! Get a security camera and catch them red handed. Then beat the shit out of them.

I guess it's time to buy a metal mailbox perhaps? Or stalk them. That usually works.

Comments

yawateverok 10

you must have made their mama queen angry

As others stated it is faat becoming a big offense. Check your local laws but you can install heavy-duty mailboxes or even just get a po box. Reporr the incidents either way or it could land on you. Sucks though. Good luck.

perdix 29

Booby trap your mailbox with dynamite and sarin gas. Oh, yeah, have your mail delivered to a PO box from now on. Your mailbox is no longer a mailbox, it's the battlefield for Armageddon!

Stuff the firecrackers in their asses. What a wonderful ass-cracks you'll see!

Cracking the asscracks above assholes with the crackres of those assholes? Yes, of course! Where's my lighter?

wolfman2123 13

Technically that's considered a fetish

you should stalk out and then sneak up on them and pepper spray those little motherfuckers. straight into their eyes.

REALLY???? I thought you aim for the feet when using pepper spray????

Time to get some sprinklers and ink bombs... maybe a few mines.

wolfman2123 13

Have then arrested, that's criminal damage

olpally 32

Just hide behind something and jump out and beat the crap out of them. Or call the cops as you catch them in the act.

Call the cops on them but make sure you get proof of it first