By no, don't save me or nothing - 04/08/2013 16:53 - Canada - Woodstock

Today, some aggressive asshole was tailgating me on my way home, bumping into me twice. I got scared and kicked my car into high gear and got out of there. Seconds later, a traffic cop came out of nowhere and pulled me over for speeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 817
You deserved it 8 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inkdeath87 18

Tell the officer what happened! Don't take the punishment for someone else's stupidity!!!

If he bumped into you twice, I hope you at least got call his information or at least his license!

Comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

It could be near the border. Where American kids go to get drunk 2 years earlier than they can at home!

You know what really pisses me off, I saw this teenage girl next to me texting while driving and that's not cool, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

You should of slammed on your breaks and let him rear end you. Then he would have to pay for the damage.

Not necessarily, if a driver slams on their brakes for no discernible reason then they're the ones at fault for reckless driving, and in this case would result in them paying for the damage despite the fact they were the ones being rear ended.

Someone did that to my mom. She simply slowed down and the guy hit her. Automatically making it his fault.

Kristoffer 35

If he bumped you, and you didn't stop to exchange insurance information, then you're both guilty of hit and run.

If you wanted to peel out wouldn't you put it in low gear?

Dead_Fox 17

The beginning of every horror movie ever... I'm picturing inbred virginians with antlers in their grill

caysters 12

I'd have called 911 and gotten the cops there as soon as his ass hit me the first time!