By no, don't save me or nothing - 04/08/2013 16:53 - Canada - Woodstock

Today, some aggressive asshole was tailgating me on my way home, bumping into me twice. I got scared and kicked my car into high gear and got out of there. Seconds later, a traffic cop came out of nowhere and pulled me over for speeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 817
You deserved it 8 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

inkdeath87 18

Tell the officer what happened! Don't take the punishment for someone else's stupidity!!!

If he bumped into you twice, I hope you at least got call his information or at least his license!

Comments

You should have flicked on your rear fog light. The sudden flash of red would have caused the guy to shit himself and think you were breaking. Causes people to back off every time.

Bumped into you twice? Seriously? How do people get away with shit like this?

Anyb0dyTh 8

I just really want to know who the 3000 or so people are who think this is a YDI?

U wanna ride my tail, you're gonna do more than bump when I stand on my break pedal. Bump me on purpose, and I'm gonna throw you a beatin before the police get there.

And you didn't think to pull over and call the cops on the driver that bumped into you twice???

Did you cut this off? You should have stopped your car and called the police.

I have heard before that you can get the severity of the punishment lessened by simply explaining the logical reason for speeding. Who knows, they may even be sympathetic :)

When you're being tailgated, just SLOW DOWN. That reduces the risk of being hit, the risk of damage happening if you are hit, plus likely will piss them off to the point where they pass you. No need to break the law to get away from their douchy ass.

Tell the officer that you were being attacked by another driver. Really you should have just pulled over but it's ok. Tell the cop or go fight it in court.

You deserve this for being stupid and speeding up, possibly endangering other people's lives. You should've been smart and just pulled over if you were that scared.