By Anonymous - 01/11/2011 00:36 - United States

Today, one of my neighbors dressed up in the exact same costume as me. Every house I go to refuses to give me candy because my neighbor has already been there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 304
You deserved it 3 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put (fake) blood on your self and say you killed your evil twin.

Go two houses ahead of him? No, I see the obvious solution here: you're going to have to murder your neighbor.

Comments

hilary56 0

Try to be more original next year

After the first 3 houses, you should have just walked 3 blocks in any direction and trick or treat there. That should be far enough from your neighbor.

FruityLoooons 8

Your neighbor: "Just as planned."

saIty 17

Well, wearing a Bieber wig while holding a pimp cane is not a very common costume. So, of course your neighbors thought you kept coming back.

If you can't stop him this is what you do: 1. Get really mad and go home (crying is optional) 2. Go to University and become a Dentist 3. Patiently wait until your neighbour comes to see you because his teeth are bad from too much candy, while never forgetting what he did! 4. Hypocritically welcome him with a smile, gas the ****, and.....bob's you uncle. You have the power (and your neighbours' balls) in your hands! Would be longer to wait this way, but the outcome could be sweeter than any candy!

Well. I think since you didn't get your treat you should trick your doppleganger neighbor. Takes a little preperation but go to his/her house, dig a hole in their walkway, cover it up and that way when they come home from trick or treating and fall into the hole you can ransom their candy for the rope to get out. Then when they give you the candy you can egg them and not give them the rope. Thats when you tell them that is what happens when you steal my candy! ;-)

Go to another neighborhood. Problem solved. (-;

I believe 13/14 is way too old but the little kiddies on FML seem to disagree. Thumb me down. I still think it no matter what anyone says. Dressing up to go to a party, yes. Begging for candy, no no.