By WhyM3Th0ugh - 10/09/2015 23:21 - United States - Sunnyside

Today, one of my idiot classmates decided it was a good idea to throw his water bottle across the room to his friend. Unfortunately, I was sitting in front of his friend. I now have a very noticeable bruise and bump near my temple along with a headache. Everybody laughed at me. Even the teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 011
You deserved it 1 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if I were there I'd probably laugh too, but if no one asked if you're okay, they're probably all dickheads.

one of the many reasons I'm doing homeschooling, don't gotta deal with people's shit, and I don't gotta deal with waking up at 6:00 in the morning.

Comments

I know as a teenager it can feel like everyone's judging you. But I can assure you that they weren't laughing at you, they were laughing at what happened. Best to chill and laugh with them.

I always feel like laughing when hurt, the teacher shouldn't have laughed and kids shouldn't be throwing stuff in class either, as a teacher you should know this.

is the water bottle container made of metal? unless he was throwing at 100 mph in which case, he should try out for a mlb team as a pitcher, there's no way a plastic water bottle should give you a bruise

where the **** have you seen glass water bottles? and go ahead and throw that shit at me lmao. ******* water in plastic, unless it's 1 gallon it won't leave a ******* mark on me

leogachi 15

@18 It could have been the cap that hit them.

I nearly had my glasses lens go into my eye because of people screwing around like this in the bus area. Had a black eye for almost a month, that also spread to my nose and cheekbone. Would have probably shattered the lens into my eye if we didn't buy fracture proof lens.

Is your name River or Brooke? Trying to be reunited with your family indoors now? That is really drastic...

You may have a concussion...hope this worked out OK. In the future, go to the nurse right away.

Everyone loves real-life slapstick comedy. Try not to take it too personally. It could have happened to literally anyone with the exact same result.

People laughing at others' pain seems to have become a sad trend. It's been around for years. Who didn't laugh at The Three Stooges or America's Funniest Videos? So sorry OP...if I'd have been your teacher/classmate I would have made sure you weren't hurt.