By Anonymous - 23/05/2013 13:45 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, one of my closest friends informed me that she wasn't going to invite me to her wedding, because I'm too shy and not enough fun, and she doesn't want her 200 or so guests to feel uncomfortable. I was the one who set the happy couple up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 613
You deserved it 4 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nightowl713 25

I know it hurts, but I wouldn't go even if she change her mind. She obviously doesn't consider you as close a friend, as you do her.

This ungrateful friend doesn't deserve to have you at the wedding.

Comments

Just tell her to call 1 800 smack-a-Hoe..

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Not a close friend in fact not a friend at all

Idk why but I have a feeling you might actually be more cute and fun than her and that's why she doesn't want you in her wedding so you don't make her look bad. I call that jealousy 101.

Ouch! That hurts but do you know what... she's actually done you a favour. She has been honest in telling you your worth in her life. Besides feeling hurt, you can take that information & reestablish your own network of friends, you know you don't have to pander to her now, you can suit yourself. **** her. Any so called friend of mine that Z listed me or blanked me like that can get to ****. So as I said...either spend more time with other friends or get out there and make some more. Be around people that value your time. And do whatever makes your heart sing. Rant over.

I have been invited to weddings of people I don't know/don't like. If someone thinks that little of you, they aren't your friend. Even without knowing you, Op, I can tell you, you deserve better... It hurts but your better off without someone like that

WOW ! What a BITCH !! I'd go to the Church and Trip her Ass while she is walking down the Isle.

You mean one of your ex closest friends?