By Anonymous - 23/05/2013 13:45 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, one of my closest friends informed me that she wasn't going to invite me to her wedding, because I'm too shy and not enough fun, and she doesn't want her 200 or so guests to feel uncomfortable. I was the one who set the happy couple up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 613
You deserved it 4 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nightowl713 25

I know it hurts, but I wouldn't go even if she change her mind. She obviously doesn't consider you as close a friend, as you do her.

This ungrateful friend doesn't deserve to have you at the wedding.

Comments

dodzin 9

She is a spoiled bitch Breakup with her

How selfish! A friend like that doesn't deserve a good friend like you!

Find a new best friend. She sounds like a...not nice person.

She doesn't deserve you as a friend anyway.

I would take back the wedding gift and exchange it for a card congratulating her. Also, stick the business card of a divorce lawyer in the card for spite and be done with that selfish bitch. Just my $0.02.

I find it hard to believe this person thinks that you could bring 200 people who are not focusing on you down. Maybe a few people have made a comment about how beautiful you are, maybe even her husband to be has made a comment and she is jealous and is afraid you would be the center of attenton and not her. As pretty as you may be I have never seen anyone so beautiful as to take the attention from the bride on her wedding day. I'm calling bridzall on this one. But I do hope she informed you of her decsision before you gave her a gift, or helped plan her wedding shower.

It sucks being shy sometimes... She's a shitty friend. Toss her. I'm sure her wedding would be lame anyway.

why are you still friend with her?