By Pennepestoem - 05/01/2013 19:07 - Philippines - Makati

Today, my friend and I were trying out a site on which you talk to strangers using a mic and webcam. We came across a cute guy, who said to my friend, "Tell the fat guy to move." He was referring to me. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 741
You deserved it 5 827

Pennepestoem tells us more.

Hey this is the op. lol to #57 i have 38 d cup so i think yeah that's the reason. And i dont have a moustache it's just that i have a curvy body structure but really dont look like a man and i was also wearing a gray loose jacket at that time and yes my friend did stick up for me. Funny comments lol

Top comments

laya_fml 26

We talked about this! You should have shaved the mustache.

I'm not sure why I getting visions of you saying "Okay", and breaking out into some obscure dance singing "I like to move it, move it"...

Comments

laya_fml 26

We talked about this! You should have shaved the mustache.

I don't know why you lying about speaking to op but I'll figure it out.

No need to be an asshole, the webcam guy already beat you to it.

Whaaaaaat734 6

17- It's a little thing we call a "joke".

I did half a laugh and then realized how mean it is. So basically, HA-:(

The mustache uhm everybody has one but female waxes theirs

Am I a bad person for laughing at this, but then feeling bad about it afterword?

dreamer9614 3

Am I crazy or is this actually referring to an older FML....

bingbongbingbong 11

No, but yes for feeling bad

bingbongbingbong 11

No, but yes for feeling bad

bingbongbingbong 11

No, but yes for feeling bad

laya_fml 26

60- You're right! It wasn't a specific one, but I was referencing the fact that there are so many fmls that end in girls with mustaches.

Zyzz7 12

OP you deserve it for not getting rid of the hair above your lip, having a man's haircut, and being a fat cow.

Cowgirl9999 8

Don't take him seriously, Op.

Why? Was the guy joking when he said it??

Don't let him get your hopes down, OP, most of the guys on those websites are losers that can't find themselves real friends.

61- by that logic, OP is a loser too.

OP would need to be a guy for the statement to apply to OP. Since OP is not a guy, a condition necessary for the statement to be true of OP is absent. Therefore, even by "that logic" OP is not loser.

Should have punched him in the face! Oh, wait...

laya_fml 26

10- um... you shouldn't be joking about manliness so much when... never mind.

laya_fml 26

My apologies, 64. It seems that somehow with this comment or my previous one I offended you. I was just joking. I think every time I have ever commented it was a joke. I did not think that any of them were offensive, but if they were to you, I am sorry.

That's a bruise to the ol' self esteem.

I think that's more like a broken rib. Being called fat AND a guy? Poor OP. she might need to shave though...

Please tell me your friend took up for you...

Sadly, most guys don't think before they speak. And he was one of them.

I hate it when I hear guys talk about ugly women like their ugliness is a character flaw. I'd call them pigs, but pigs are usually more charming in my experience.

I think before I speak, though. Don't judge us all like that :(

No, of course not all guys are like that. But the guy in this FML is. And let's not pretend that there aren't some pretty shallow and rude women out there too.

Well penis we got some math to do.. I'm gonna let you do all the thinking as usual! :D

I'm not sure why I getting visions of you saying "Okay", and breaking out into some obscure dance singing "I like to move it, move it"...

People like that aren't worth your time. He was using one of those sites too-he shouldn't be insulting people.