By laptitesouris - 31/03/2013 23:35 - France - Pertuis

Today, one of my 5-year-old son's teeth fell out, but he's quite scatterbrained and he lost it. He did however find my vibrating duck under my pillow, and is now crying because he thinks that I stole his tooth so that the tooth fairy would bring me a toy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 500
You deserved it 80

Top comments

Just put a coin under his pillow and explain the tooth fairy knew he lost his tooth and she's still giving him his coin. That's how my parents lied to me so why not?

ShananaginsLOL 13

Maybe it's a vibrating dick....damn auto correct... She could be talking about a *****

Comments

But that pair of lips has no teeth at all!

Sorry, knowing which one to use when has always messed with me. I usually second guess myself and end up wrong, quite like right now.

Ever hear of a drawer? also, to all of you who say give him the duck... well, would you want a duck that had been in your own mother's twat?

The kid already came out of his mother's twat roughly 5 years ago. So what's the difference? ;)

PandaKitteh 20

#53, You're effed up. That's really disgusting, there is a huge difference. >_>

#53 Since your profile indicates you are from Canada I must tell you that in the United States that is completely unacceptable and unhygienic. Clearly you are not a parent, and if you are, well, I am sympathetic to your children.

As a canadian, i take great offence, since when are americans considered smart? At least we dont screw the world over... But with harper it may come to be

76- since your profile is private with a 38 year old age I must ask why being from Canada is a legitimate excuse to downgrade one's knowledge of sarcasm? You obviously failed to see the satire, so let's put a cork in it and try again later.

#76 I don't know about you but I wash my toys after every use. Sounds like you're the unhygienic one ewww *shudder*

Stealing teeth for your own personal gain, hm? Come on now!

kittiemarie 8

this says it was translated from the french page, so its obviously not an auto-correct error, plus, why would a kid think a dick was a toy? Just get the kid his own duck and some money for the tooth, and hide your shit better!

Of COURSE this is a French FML! Just like the one when that other OP had sex with the guy installing her internet. Way to perpetuate a stereotype, ladies.

The concept of the tooth fairy always disgusted me as a child. I couldn't understand why anyone would want a tooth!

It's not really about the tooth itself, just the symbolism of it. Look up the origins of the Tooth Fairy :)

sourgirl101 28

I kept all of my kids' teeth. They're right here, hidden in my jewelry box. Thinking about it, the idea seems pretty gross except when they belong to your children.

Haven't you ever seen "Rise of the Guardians?" Those teeth contain your childhood memories. The tooth fairy keeps them safe for you, and gives them back when you need them. :)

Megan639 16

Aww just tell him that the tooth fairy knows he lost a tooth and will still bring him money.

there are ducked shape vibrators...just tell him theres an adult tooth fairy or something

Yeah, there is such thing. It wasn't a typo.

Shadow_Phantom 26

I don't normally find vibrators disturbing, but... a duck...? o_O?

It´s meant to be something you can hide in the bathroom, it looks exactly like your average rubber duck toy( well the original does, there are "dressed up" variants)

Epikouros 31

News flash: Women don't need a cylindrical object to stimulate their clit, #31. Anything that vibrates can be a sex toy, and a rubber duck has a pretty good ergonomic shape for rubbing.

Anything that vibrates can be a sex toy? Damn, I've been using my Xbox 360 controller wrong for so many years!

Cintia07 7

My husband hates ducks, now I know what to get to freak him out!