Today, on Jerry Springer…

By Ughwhyyyy - 17/08/2022 04:00

Today, my husband filed for divorce. He also put himself “In a relationship” with my daughter on Facebook. She turned 18 a few days ago. He says it’s no big deal because, “at least I waited until she was legal.” The spineless idiot just doesn’t get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 022
You deserved it 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to call the cops. Right now. Immediately followed by a psychiatrist for your poor daughter, who I have no doubt has been groomed for a good long while now and needs to start therapy, stat.

Oh God. What a sick degenerate. sorry this is happening to you. Your daughter might have been brainwashed by his influence if she's really gonna participate in this. You might end up disassociating yourself from her too because she might turn against you. Really sorry for this hot mess. Best thing to do is move on and stay strong.

Comments

Oh God. What a sick degenerate. sorry this is happening to you. Your daughter might have been brainwashed by his influence if she's really gonna participate in this. You might end up disassociating yourself from her too because she might turn against you. Really sorry for this hot mess. Best thing to do is move on and stay strong.

Michael Sawyer 11

She said "MY" daughter not OUR daughter. I am guessing he was a Step-Parent. and as been stated he could have groomed her. There is ZERO proof of it just speculation.

Why did he have to write that? If he's the father and she's the daughter, there's a parental relationship. It's axiomatic! Wait, someone's telling me something in my ear...on Facebook, "relationship" means what? Ooooh! Yuck!

Time to call the cops. Right now. Immediately followed by a psychiatrist for your poor daughter, who I have no doubt has been groomed for a good long while now and needs to start therapy, stat.

slhiggx 17

Don’t press it. People have been killed over reasons like this.

Whether daughter or step-daughter, this guy definitely groomed her. The sadder thing is if he’s going for family makes you wonder who else he did this to. Call the police and a psychiatrist, and be careful, and stay safe. Getting someone to leave an abusive relationship. Is hard, getting them to see it as that is even harder. Have others around when you confront them. Realize you are going to need help with this.

Love is love...maybe your husband self identifies as a much younger legal adult. Why are you disrespecting his truth and love?

I hope that isn't also his biological daughter. You said your daughter, not his, but still, that's messed up. It clearly implies that he had lustful thoughts about your daughter while she was still a minor. Yikes...