New OS update released

By Susanliz89 - 29/06/2023 03:00

Today, my husband is divorcing me for a girl who was born in 2004. Two thousand fucking four. He’s 41. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 016
You deserved it 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TampaLex 3

I know it hurts but he’ll regret it. work on yourself and when he comes crawling back regretting his decision make sure you remember this hurt he caused. Screw him and his adolescent gf.

I'm so sorry, OP. Sue the piece of shit for emotional distress and so much alimony (and child support if you have kids with him), he can't spend anything on her.

Comments

TampaLex 3

I know it hurts but he’ll regret it. work on yourself and when he comes crawling back regretting his decision make sure you remember this hurt he caused. Screw him and his adolescent gf.

I'm so sorry, OP. Sue the piece of shit for emotional distress and so much alimony (and child support if you have kids with him), he can't spend anything on her.

lalalaila777 24

so sorry to hear that, i feel your rage. he was likely already cheating on you for awhile, and she most likely will be cheated on by him as well, the silver lining is that it is ended now instead of him cheating for 20 years and bringing stds and numerous children from various women in to your life. you deserve better, Good luck to you

Is she hot? I won't be impressed if she's a 19-year-old uggo.

2004? That's like 10 years ago? Call cops on the pedo!

your kidding right? she's 19 and an adult.

TomeDr 24

My ex was 45 and left our 20 year marriage for a 21 year old. She was 13 months old the day we for married. 🙄 Now he’s 60, has kids the same age as our grandkids so he can forget about retirement any time soon. And our youngest won’t talk to him.

Seems like this happens a lot and I always wonder how accomplished these younger partners must be. I mean assuming you're near your husband's age this other person has managed to surpass, supplant, and negate everything you've done in 20 years. How does this keep happening?

You should thank him: you won’t grow old with a jerk and you’re young enough to find the right partner. For now it’s hard and it sucks but it might be for the better.