By Anonymous - 01/03/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, my younger sister said that she was going to pray for her brother's HIV. I have Primary Immune Disease (PID) not HIV. School will be very interesting tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 952
You deserved it 2 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha. that sucks! something like that happened to me. I was in the 6th grade an missed school cuz I had hives. H-I-V-E-S turned into HIV! :P dumb kids!

Woodsy007 0

isn't it weird how kids change stories. I went sledding and hit a rock with my chin, I fractured my jaw. I came back to school a week later to have 3 kids ask me how it felt to get hit by a truck.

Comments

saranottelling 7

Maybe you can work it for a few days. Don't do your homework and see if your teachers let it slide. There's a good side to everything.

saranottelling 7
slepsy 0

I feel sorry for you. okay maybe not really. at least you don't actually have HIV.

TrinityisLife 22

http://www.primaryimmune.org/about_pi/about_pi.htm http://www.immunedisease.com/patients-and-families/about-pi/ I swear there are a bunch of freaking asshole morons on this site. Primary Immune Defiencency is usually INHERITED, not contracted. There's over 100 different types of the disorder and the problems it can cause are not something I'd wish on anyone. So for all of you out there who fail to google before making complete asses of themselves, gg and stfu.

Im only curious as to why the OP and his sister wouldn't know the TYPE of PID. As someone in the medical field who reads patient charts for a living, I have never seen it referred to as a "Primary Immunodeficiency." It is always the specific type, i.e. Di George, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, etc., etc.

oh noes! i know exactly how you feel i have several auto immune diseases. i tell some one i have auto immune hepatitis and they freak out. Except that it is not contagious in any way, nor did i do anything irresponsible to get it. people are ass holes sometimes.

sportsnut 0

HAHAHA YOU WON'T EVER GET LAID IN HS!!!!

Uhh... PID can only be contracted by females. What you have, OP, is PIDD.

Did you mean primary immunodeficiency disease or something like that? That's the closest thing I found, when I googled it. Anyway, FYL. I'm sure you can clear up the whole issue about not having HIV.

XD I feel your pain, OP. I have Primary Immune Deficiency too, and once when i tried to explain it to a guy in my class, he shouted out that I had AIDS

ellness 0