By Anonymous - 01/03/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, my younger sister said that she was going to pray for her brother's HIV. I have Primary Immune Disease (PID) not HIV. School will be very interesting tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 952
You deserved it 2 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha. that sucks! something like that happened to me. I was in the 6th grade an missed school cuz I had hives. H-I-V-E-S turned into HIV! :P dumb kids!

Woodsy007 0

isn't it weird how kids change stories. I went sledding and hit a rock with my chin, I fractured my jaw. I came back to school a week later to have 3 kids ask me how it felt to get hit by a truck.

Comments

raithex 0

That seriously suckks, man. I wish you the best of luck in school, and with your PID.

canadasucksthese 0

Go to Kush.ca to see how america should be!

im confused..google said it was a female thing. the op is male...

I may know who your sister is. I asked her, "Is your brother sure he has this dreadful disease?" She said,"He isn't just sure. He's HIV positive."

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Truth is, you DO have HIV :[ Actually, it's not just HIV... it's developed into AIDS. And not just any AIDS, it's Squirrel AIDS. You poor, sick fool :'(

MadaZer0 8

You've been failing lately haven't you? Mind if I pop your hymen to get you to be funnier?

MermaidSongXOXO 6

RAy William Johnson's show Equals Three reference FTW!!!!

MermaidSongXOXO 6

#77 Glad somebody got it :]

Beaverboy123 0

It is a genetic mutation that occurs in the development of the child. The immune system has T cells to locate the virus and mark it. Once the T cells have marked the virus, the white blood cells will develop a formula to destroy it and eradicate the virus from the body. AIDS is when the all the T cells in the immune system die, or there are too few for it to function at all. HIV is the start, or when there are plenty of T cells, but there is the virus inside the body. Overtime, the virus uses the T cells to breed, which cuts off the immune systems communications. This is why the immune system will not work, and if there is even one cell of the virus inside the blood stream, the immune system will succumb to the virus over time. My immune systems IGA count is extremely low because of a genetic mutation in the development of myself. There is no virus involved. Is that clear?

FYLDeep 25

It says she was going to pray. Doesn't that mean you can still stop her?

I thought PID is pelvic imflamatory disease. Usually from too many STDs. At least in females. My mother is a mat nurse and she was always telling me about PID when I was a teenager. Her way of preventing premarital sex lol.

jennadol95 0

Any of yall that said the OP deserved it, yall are dicks. Thats not something someone deserves. My gosh. People are so stupid these days. @ OP;;; straighten things out. Before school. And if its already gotten out, explain the situation and play it from there.