By Dr_Dolittle - 12/01/2010 15:27 - United Kingdom

Today, my young son swung a plastic pipe, it makes a kind of whistling sound as it spins around. I was standing a little too close, luckily it missed both my legs, but hit my happy sacks full on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 403
You deserved it 5 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

I never heard the slang "happy sacks" until FML.

Happy sacks is such a lame term. Therefore YDI.

Comments

DanielleTheOne 3

the phrase "happy sack" was made by this site because "Balls" is too rude.. So u should all just shut up maybe

SEALMaster11 0

lol happy sacks aren't so happy anymore

Haaha. We used those for one of our percussion pieces and as our director was explaining how to play the instrument he whacked himself in the face. Now he's a very composed man so his reaction was priceless, he just went on talking and said something along the lines of "don't do that." But sorry about the "happy sacks."

Today, my son hit me in the balls. FML. Seriously mods - did you get distracted by the worthless fluff he put in, and allow this one though? Are you all smoking crack today? Did you all get infected by a virus that just pushes YES over and over? Very disappointing. This is one of the least-FML-ish FML's I've seen.

McFail_fml 4

My friend was the one who moderated this FML, and yes he is infected with this virus. This virus is spreading as we are seeing more and more useless fake FML's. There is no known cure for this virus yet, this virus is becoming more popular than HIV and Cancer. I am currently studying this virus and noticed a pattern with those infected with this virus. Here are a few steps to looks out for, Step 1 you constantly go on Fmylife .com, Step two you begin to moderate FML's and accept all FML's you see, Step three is when it is too late and all hope is lost because the one infected commits suicide.I can only hope to come up with a solution in time to prevent the epidemic this virus will cause.

dante0220 0

why would that hurt if anything you could been like ,"oh harder"

Happy sack, as a phrase, was not spawned by FML. Awfully egotistical of you to think so, but that phrase has been around for years and years.