By keepmouthshut - 12/10/2009 02:20 - United States

Today, my wife asked me if she looked cute in a new dress that she bought earlier today. I told her that she almost looks like a supermodel. Appearantly "almost" doesn't cut it. Guess who's sleeping on the couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 004
You deserved it 12 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You: "You ALMOST look like a supermodel..." Her: *death glare* You: "...but you couldn't be a supermodel, or you'd put the airbrush/Photoshop technicians out of a job!"

RR05 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA woman are ******* crazy!!

Comments

What the hell?!Again I am going to repeat WHAT THE HELL?! Divorce this bitch right now,you deserve way better than this ****.

realggirl 0

Well, I'm a girl and if a guy told me to sleep on the couch I'd tell him no, I'm sleeping in the bed. I suggest you do the same to your wife. Stand up for yourself. She can't make you sleep on the couch if you don't want to.

well she is obviously a spoiled bitch =_= jesus

cucumberfabulous 7

You're just like my grampa.... Doesn't know how to stick up for himself against his wife. He's in his late 70s now, and he finally stood up for himself for the first time..... You need to hurry up and do that as well before it's to late so she doesn't think she has complete control of you and bosses you around about every little thing! But it might be a little late already..

Get a hew wife. If my husband ever told me I looked "almost like a supermodel" he would get bj's every day for a month.

BikerMike 0

If he told you that you looked BETTER than a supermodel, what would he get?

Women. there's just no way to win with them.

BikerMike 0

You should have told her she looked like an elephant. There is a reason the are called *****!