By Anonymous - 10/10/2015 06:39 - Canada - Victoria

Spicy
Today, my wedding celebration came to an awkward pause when my dad slapped my mom across the face and called her a whore after she admitted to having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 156
You deserved it 1 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let's just go right ahead and get that open bar going..

Comments

Dude...I would've sucker punched your dad for slapping your mom!!!! I'm so sorry you had to witness that, OP

So you'd just completely ignore the fact that your mother has been cheating on your father would you? I tell you what, the pain of a slap hurts so much less than the pain of being cheated on, and it's over in seconds. The emotional scars of being cheated on are with you for quite some time. I'd rather have a slap than be cheated on any day.

writergirl1029 17

It seems like your parents are both absolutely delightful. I'm sorry, OP. Some people can't get their selfish heads out of their own asses for one day to let their own kids celebrate a union of love. Go on your honeymoon and try to forget about them for a bit until you get back. And also remember, you and your spouse will have many days ahead of you to enjoy each other. Don't let your parents ruin that.

They both sound like drama queens. Your mom for revealing that at the wedding and him for causing a scene. Sorry OP, that sucks. As an aside I expressly advise you speak to each of them individually about how they've tarnished what should be a cherished, happy moment in your life with their squabbling.

Whoa, I feel like that was something your mother could have waited to confess. Perhaps she wanted to ruin your day?

PunkPrincess_fml 11

Please tell us why she chose your wedding as the occasion to reveal that secret.

Sucks about your wedding. Though I'd slap her too so....

Too bad the groom's bride('s mom) is a *****. I CHimE IN WiTH HaVen'T YOu......

ArcheryArtist 20

Well she deserves what he did to her, but it wasn't an appropriate place to do that. It especially wasn't an appropriate place to admit to having a ******* affair.

How dare they do this at your WEDDING!! But I hope he gave her a good one. Cheaters make me sick. Sorry about all of it OP