By Anonymous - 10/10/2015 06:39 - Canada - Victoria

Spicy
Today, my wedding celebration came to an awkward pause when my dad slapped my mom across the face and called her a whore after she admitted to having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 156
You deserved it 1 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let's just go right ahead and get that open bar going..

Comments

charlespaintin14 4

I dont support domestic violence. (the dad) I also don't support cheaters, or selfish people (the mom) ruining weddings on purpose. With that said, Ive never hit a woman before in my life. But if I had a wife for many years, and she haughtily sneered at me and confessed to an affair during my daughters wedding, I honestly might have just lost it. So I can understand, as a human being, the level of pure evil that woman was emitting and how that man was probably under a huge amount of emotional duress.

You're making a lot of assumptions to fit your reaction. When in reality absolutely none of us know how the situation presented itself and it still stands that violence is not the answer.

This website defines the modern day. FML about man cheating on woman "I'm sure he'll come up with some pathetic excuse. You should have kicked him in the nuts, the cheating bastard!" FML about woman cheating on man "Maybe she had a good reason for cheating. You don't know her story.You should never hit your wife, even if she cheated. Horrible abusive man." You shouldn't hit your partner regardless of their gender. How is encouraging women to hit men acceptable but the reverse abhorrent? The modern world is so weird, and not in a good way.

Kick them both out. They have no right to ruin such a happy occasion. Yeah it sucks to be your dad but he should not have hit your mom or caused a scene. And your mom should have picked a better time to come clean. They're both idiots.

I'm going to say just **** the lives of everyone involved

I honestly wouldn't know what my dad would do if he found out my mom was having an affair too so goodluck!

Boy they certainly picked the right time to air out their issues maybe they could've picked a more appropriate time like Saying it in front of the priest

It's horrible, that your mother would decide to tell him at your wedding!!!

Wow, your mom sure did choose some beautiful timing to get that off of her chest... I'm kinda curious for a follow up here. I hope your wedding wasn't completely ruined, love.