By Anonymous - 05/07/2012 19:10 - United States - Findlay

Today, my waiter turned to me and asked, "Let me guess, Miss I'm-not-fat-I'm-fluffy wants a diet coke?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 766
You deserved it 10 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, what an ass. dont let him/her get to you op!

I really hope you obeyed the cardinal rule of the food industry & waited til after you got your food before telling the waiter what you thought of them... If not, you ate something extra with your food... Pretty much gauranteed...

Comments

thiscrazything 1

That's when you make him run his ass off for every single thing you desire. Then instead of a tip, leave him a note to tell him how much he sucks as a waiter. He really needs to find another job.

never_any_luck 4

Someone has personal issues.

I_dont_exist 5

does 56 know that the world does not revolve around him so he should bury his insecurity and stfu?

That was really rude, I hope you complained to the manager about that!

Am I the only one who thinks that OP could have very easily referred to herself as "fluffy not fat" before the waiter laughingly repeated it to be funny?

That's when I would have gotten up, not saying a word, and went over the the hostess or bartender and asked to see the manager immediately. Then, I would have calmly told the manager what happened, making it clear that I was pissed. Once the manager had pulled the waiter aside, I would have grabbed my things and left.

Let me guess. Mr I'm not rude, I suck at my job wants a 5 cent tip.

uglycrow 5

I hope that you reported him