By RejectRaven - 29/12/2018 04:00

Today, my two year old got out of her crib while I was sleeping and destroyed $700 worth of my makeup from Sephora. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 621
You deserved it 1 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Alup132 22

The real question is, why are you spending $700 on makeup?

I sympathize and yet I don’t. I have a toddler so I know about this particular force of nature. I also know that when she gets into things, its usually my fault for not locking it up or laying down the law.

Comments

avanillachai 3

So, she destroyed a tube of lipstick and maybe a thing of eyeliner? This is definitely all on you. Anyone with a toddler knows you must never take your eyes off them, especially when they're sleeping. "Silence is golden. Unless you have a toddler, then silence is very suspicious"

Somewhere in there is a marketing idea for a Sephora commercial

onceuponatime456 16

What kind of idiot spends $700 on make up?

I dunno... I'm reserving my judgement until we get more info. OP could be a single parent with more than one kid (or maybe their first, with no help from ANYONE, so they're having to learn everything as they go), and might've just dozed off as the result of the sleep deprivation that playing the role of both parents can cause.

I’m a single mom and I have six kids she is my youngest

Uh-oh, the terrible twos. Well, time to put the kid on eBay. Her stint as the cute baby is over, and it's only going to get worse from here on out.

If you own something that expensive why let it be accessible to the devil spawn??

You should purchase a locking trolley to store makeup in so the little won’t be able to access your products again. Sally Beauty has them on their site!

Can always make her part it back by making her into a kid actress, model or, you know, buy less expensive make-up

shady80 4

you must be one ugly mfer to have $700 in makeup

I am not ugly nor am I a negligent mother I just love makeup and have a lot of it it was all non toxic and natural my daughter watches me do my makeup and wanted to “look pretty like mommy”