By Anonymous - 11/09/2012 04:47 - United States - Norwalk

Today, my thirteen-year-old daughter tried to scratch the freckles off of her face. We ended up going to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 769
You deserved it 2 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Has your daughter ever taken an IQ test? just curious

She kept scratching even though it hurt that bad and did enough damage to get taken to the hospital? She needs help.

Comments

Check your house for missing bath salts.

Why would they have bath salts in the house to begin with? You do realize that what people are referring to as bath salts when they talk about using them as a drug is not the bath salts you would buy at Wal-Mart and add to your bath right? They are chemical powders labeled as bath salts and sold at head shops and such. I think you have the wrong idea of what people are talking about when they say bath salts.

kittytub 12

no, 18 has the right bath salt. they are referring to a man who was allegedly on bath salts when he ate another man's face.

tj5810 21

123- The bath salts that caused the man to do that are not the kind of bath salts you put in the bath. The person above is correct, they are sold at head shops and places alike.

This is when you take out your ****, and slap her across the face with it.

You're going to slap your daughter in the face with your dick?? You are ****** up.

Not mine, but I'll slap your daughter. She'll come home and you'll say "Sweetheart, I don't remember that mushroom shaped birthmark.. What's that white stuff?" Uhh... Marshmallow?

enormouselephant 15

She's 13, that's just sick. Comments like this need to be removed and this guy should be investigated. There's no 'funny' about that.

48- You must be new to the internet. Please, tell me more.

Please ignore the troll, people. Where are the mods when you need them?

thiscrazything 1

Yes, freckles are cute, unless you are a young teenage girl that has them, then they seem to think they are ugly. I hope she recovers quickly.

perdix 29

Your trip to the hospital was a waste of time, cuz there ain't no cure for stupid.

What you just said means there is a cure for stupid :)

Shadowvoid 33

Actually, i believe darwinism will see us through for a cure by the year: 4125

Shadowvoid 33

Actually, i believe darwinism will see us through for a cure by the year: 4125

wellfuuucckme 7

I wonder why she went through that trouble and harming herself when she could've used foundation? Or is OP astrict mom/dad

wellfuuucckme 7

In all seriousness though OP, maybe it would be a good thing to introduce her to makeup so she doesn't harm herself.

Might have been a good idea to grab a drug test on the way home too

A smart ER doc would have ordered a drug screen. But given what DocBastard has said about ER docs, maybe OP should get a kit, if it wasn't done.

She was probibly on mushrooms, and saw them dance on her face. That's the only reason I can imagine