By Bewildered - 10/09/2009 22:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my teenage son called me at work and started screaming abuse at me. He told me how he never wants to see me again and hopes I die a gruesome death. Why does he feel this way? I beat his high score on Bejewelled 2. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 625
You deserved it 8 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your son needs a life. :| Seriously, he sounds like one of those kids who think that video games are equivalent to real life in importance.

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

Wow, seriously #8? That's messed up. Why don't you tell your mother that.

Comments

I think it's your fault because you raised him to: 1) Have bad manners 2) Disrespect his elders 3) Be a poor sport 4) Not know the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behavior (i.e. appropriate reasons to phone a parent at work) Frankly, if my kid did this to me, he would have to take off his shirt to shit. I used to say "Hell will be a picnic!" We did not accept such behaviour from our children or any child in our home. Even had a few leave. That's one less spoiled brat to deal with. Our children were always welcomed into other's homes. Rules!!!! Stick to them. You don't, and you get what you deserve. There is a LOT of truth in the passage: "Spare the rod and spoil the child." You don't have to beat them or abuse them, but a swat never killed anyone. Hand rails installed.............All aboard!!!

itzcorinnelove 0

uh wow a feeling a tad bit EXTREME today are we?

You BEAT your son? You awful parent. No wonder he's mad.

moonlight_daze 8

Gracias Shenorhagal em Merci Danke Hvala M goi Grasce Ok, I have no life...

Umm would you kindly explain which thank-you is from which language (im trying to learn thank-you and please in every main language). BTW Intoxicunt ur awesome! FTW

Gracias = Spanish Danke = German Merci = Latin (And French, but I think it has an 'e' at the end in French M Goi = Cantonese (the less common Chinese) Grasce = I forget, but it's pronounced the same in Italian I looked up a list of "thank you" in hundreds of languages and just picked some. So the others I don't know. Lol. And thank you. :)

jeez. anger managment may be a good option.

I'm glad you didn't state your real name, OP, you could be hauled off for child abuse! How could you crush his self-esteem like that? How would you like it if he came to your work and did your job better than you? Did you have to castrate so? If you had just let him keep his pride and dignity, he could have become Martin Luther King, Jr., Mother Theresa, and Gandhi all rolled into one, but NOOOOOO, you had to humiliate him and now he'll become a thug and a hobo. I hope it was worth it.

I was about to reply and be like, "R U serious?!?" But then I saw the username. Sheesh... I guess I'm just so used to feminist19 and other trolls that I jumped at the sight of possibly stupid.

When everybody zigs, I just hafta zag!

You mean you just hafta zing. "Did you have to castrate so?" Win.

Oops! I forgot the "him." Didja see that I got the Zing on that one about the TomTom?

I didn't see that yet, as a matter of fact. Or did I? I'm not sure. I like the way it was worded without the "him". I must recruit members for the "plexico, have my babies!" club. You ARE going to have a bunch of little kids running around. XD

Scratch that, yes I saw it! You were first, you lucky bastard. Was that your first first? If so, I'll make you a cake (or sammich) as an award.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

OMFG i had the same reaction(s) as nativebacon. plexico, you crafty bastard...

1. Beat the crap out of your child for being such a narcisitic, disrepectful asshole. 2. Kick yourself for allowing hos poor behaviour to have continued for so long that as a teenager he feels no worry about calling you up and curding you out over a game that you paid for. 3. In my biased opinion, you didn't discipline your children enough and this is partially your fault for raising spoiled disrespectful brats.

moonmask 0

Wow... sounds like he needs to be locked up in the wacky shack. Wait... I just moderated this one!

girlwhoactshigh 0

YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU BEAT YOUR SON!!!!! XD Its your own fault~ You shouldnt have beat him >:O You should have just left the game alone! Instead of being competive monkey *****!!! ok ok joke time is over but really don't be such a pansy just take like a dad would and show him whos boss! oh wait if your hurt by that then never mind just get someone else to go up against him