By Mom - 25/07/2009 21:14 - United States

Today, my son decided to come out of the closet by wearing a shirt that said "Mom, I'm gay" to the family reunion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 876
You deserved it 26 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tea_bag_fml 0

I want to high five your son.

So not an FML, just accept your son for who he is, and kudos to him for being brave enough to come out to the entire family!

Comments

As a point, people where "I'm Straight" shirts all the time. Men wearing shirts that say things like "Female Body Inspector" sure aren't declaring their interest in other men.

i think it's pretty ****** up that you would consider your son's honesty as something that "***** your life"

At least you won't have to tell the family

Most likely he's an ass with a penis in it. Did you know that the most hateful homophobes are most often homosexual themselves?

This is not an FML. this is a great thing for your son. he is very brave

Then how come there aren't any gay dogs, Lez? Last time I checked there's an overpopulation of dogs. You're argument is invalid. Okay, Saint Jimmy. I concede that gays serve no purpose in life. They're just here to take up space and generate the hate that is homophobia.

I am sorry, but I will disagree. Homosexuals do not generate homophobia. Intolerant, narrow minded, and stuck-in-the-past fools such as yourself that refuse to accept people for who they are and hate because of petty and minor differences do.

Also, my friend has a couple of gay dogs. They hump each other and just so you know, they even brought a female dog so they could have a litter because they're dog crazy, and neither of the male dogs even came near her. Luckily the owners got OVER their homophobia and the female dog got adopted by they're reletives so everyone's happy. :D

Miso_Soupu 0

Homosexual behavior is well documented in animals. Try reading a book/newspaper/academic journal sometime.

there are gay dogs, not that it matters. maybe you should spend less time comparing real life human beings to dogs and more time trying to show some love to people who are different from you. differences in traits and personality are a part of the human existence. I'm sure there are plenty of things you prefer yourself which have nothing to do with evolutionary improvement. if you think the only purpose of existence is to procreate in the best way possible, you may have some deeper seeded issues that you should work on with someone who loves you. I'm sure there's someone who does, even if you don't like the same ice cream flavor as them, or whatever else it is you use to judge people to your standards. love between two people is a purpose in and of itself, and if you are too blind to see that, I feel nothing but pity for you.

As I said above: Homosexual behaviour has been documented in penguins, amazon dolphins, gulls, mallards, bison, many species of apes, bottlenose dolphins, elephants, giraffes, lions, sheep, and hyenas. In fact, the bonobo (a species of ape) has been observed to be a completely bisexual species. All male bonobos in captivity with another male have been observed to have sexual intercourse, but when a female bonobo was introduced both males competed for her.

No, you're the one here to generate and perpetuate the hate that is homophobia.

OIF_my_life 0

You all need to lighten up a little bit, and just admit that this is ******* hilarious

kellster 2

FYL for being the kind of parent that your son thought he couldn't tell first, in person.