By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 02:55 - Canada

Today, my siblings came home for the weekend. At dinner, my dad started complaining at how one of my siblings had gotten fired, one was failing college, and the other was gay. He went on to say I was 17 and already had a bright future. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 926
You deserved it 61 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so then all his kids were epic fails? minus the gay one sinceIi'm not homophobic at all.

Comments

doggie3 0

Okay. The gay one Is not a fail. Yes, maybe the other one lost his job because of the economy, and maybe the baby was wanted, or she was being completley safe and good but then something happened, maybe it broke. Really the only true failure is the drop out.

doggie3 0

FYL for having a homophobic dad. That's really the only reason for an FML.

ydi for pregnancy at 17 but fyl for having a homophobic dad.

201, stfu.. think before you speak you just said she deserved it.. um she's 17 you're 14 you twat.. you both ******* deserve it but she had a better chance than you. loser

hunnibunnz 13

Cheer up, your future might not have been that bright anyway seeing as how you spelled college wrong. ;]

gayashellfml 0

hahaha. I love how people got attacked for being pro- abortion. there's nothing wrong with it! so gtfoi! lol. :) and there's nothing wrong with being gay, so your dads retarded! :)

1. Your brother gets fired, because he can't do his job right. - FAIL 2. Your brother fail coll-E-ge, because he's a ******* retard. - FAIL 3. Your brother is gay, now that's ok!!!! :D - WIN! 4. Your father is homophobic and an asshole to his own children. - FAIL 5. You're 17, pregnant, still in high school and can't spell college. - FAIL 6. Your mother is.... I don't know... Could be someone good. - Meh. Out of all these results, we conclude this. Congratulations! You have a failmily! FAIL - 4 WIN! - 1 Meh - 1 Your gay brother sounds like the only one with a bright future. I hope he's happy with his husband and gets away from you all.

dsap_84 0

you are an failure, you can't spell college.

gay is not a fail. it's not loke it's his/her fault. trust me, they'd change it if they could.