By sociallyanxiousroomie - 19/04/2016 10:22 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my roommates had a party while I stayed in my room, and that was fine by me. What was not fine was when a stranger broke into my room, asked to lay next to me, and then just went ahead and did it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 544
You deserved it 1 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ilovemychem 22

Could end up being your next best friend

They broke in? Those bastards.. Atleast he wasn't violent after the fact..

sounds like they just wanted some company OP. at least they didnt try and do anything with you. you should take it as a compliment.

Breaking in and forcing company on someone who's clearly uncomfortable really isn't all that complimentary.

Ah yes, I love it when a drunken stranger barges into my room and invites themselves into my bed -.- it isn't a compliment, it's creepy

You probably think catcalling is a "compliment", too.

i dont think catcalling is a compliment thank you very much, its pretty ******* rude actually. and clearly op didnt have THAT much of an issue because they let said stranger just "go ahead and do it" because if it was that serious they would of kicked them the **** out of their bed and their room and most likely their house but obviously they were looking for some attention as well because they allowed them to continue. unless at their age theyre still too much of a pushover to allow someone to invade their personal space like that which in that case is their own damn fault so i believe in my opinion op forgot to add the fact that they just wanted something to post on fml because it wasnt that big of a deal and they liked having the company anyway so all three of you can go **** yourselves.

COSaikou 7

maybe he just felt sick and missed laying to someone. .I did that to my frat bro during rush once while high...even though it was just a really strong cigarette...I couldn't sit up.

If it was the opposite gender at least you were okay with it lmao

Obviously OP wasn't okay with it, and you don't know their sexual orientation.

Reminds me when I was staying at the house of a friend of my uncle because we'd lost power for a couple of weeks due to a major storm. The friend's daughter was having a party outside as I was trying to sleep on her couch, and all of a sudden I was rudely awoken by a boy in nothing but swim trunks asking if it was OK to crash on the floor next to me. I told him I'd consider it if he told the others to shut up. Don't recall the outcome.

I once had friends round and one of them had brought a plus one. I was comfortable enough to leave them to it whilst I went to bed. I then woke up with said plus one in my bed. Not cool.

Did you inform him you already had a bed partner name Smith and Wesson

sempisaviour 17

Your life doesn't "suck" just because you were inconvenienced by some stranger deciding to lay next to you. If anything you should be happy, at least SOMEONE likes you.

At least you got some free cuddles out of it.