By Tooloud - 24/03/2013 23:21 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my roommates decided to hold an intervention. They told me I would have to break up with my boyfriend because they don't want people having sex in our apartment during college exams. My boyfriend agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 086
You deserved it 5 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe they would like you more if you shared your popcorn xD

Worry about your exams, you don't need assholes like him anyway.

Comments

Why on earth do your roommates have that much control over your life? Saying he couldn't come over during exams would accomplish the same thing.

Well, a real relationship isn't all about sex...

Actually, George became very smart, while not having sex. Elaine became stupid.

Thank you! That was my initial thought too. And if he told the roommates beforehand, then they would go along with it so OP wouldn't start a fight. We have no idea how their relationship was, except that she's loud while having sex. Or maybe the roommates were tired of her being so loud, they approached the boyfriend, and he said he was planning to end things anyways. I'm in, no way, saying this was a fantastic way of dumping someone (because there really isn't one) but the boyfriend could have dumped OP in private.

Because asking if you'd be considerate and not have noisy sex during exam season is just too logical for them. Idiots.

I'm guessing her friends tried that already since they were apparently desperate enough to stage an intervention. That seems like a last-ditch effort to resort to when nothing else has worked.

You should definitely seduce one of them and have loads of noisy sex

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

I know it takes some effort at times to get in the mood...but sex is a good stress reliever. Shame on them.