By Anonymous - 11/12/2012 17:17 - United States

Today, my roommate turned the thermostat down to 50 degrees. Why? Because she read that shivering burns calories. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 763
You deserved it 2 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Turn it up to 90 tell her sweating burns calories

FYL, I once read on the Internet, that everything on the Internet is true. BURN SOME CALORIES!

Comments

Oh my god I was #1 and they removed it the first 2 mins it was up

Anai08 17

Because, like an idiot, all you posted was "Lol". >_> If you don't have anything in relation to the FML to say, don't say it at all.

olpally 32

really? Good lord. You can't fix stupid like you can fix a thermostat.

Anai08 17

Yeah, it's time to have a talk about what temperature your place is going to be. Put it in writing, make sure they sign it, and whip it out anytime she gets dumb ideas like this one.

I guess any body will do anything to lose weight except exercise and eat healthy.

They made a pill for liposuction.. What does that tell you?

liposuction is physically removing the fat, i'd imagine youre referring to liposeme, which is just a name they use to trick dumb fat people into buying their products cause it has "lipo" in the name

I would've expected her to turn it up to 100, to BURN them

People come up with the weirdest ways to "burn calories" or "lose weight". I knew a person who started smoking because she thought it will make her slimmer... I wanted to slap her and say "EXCERCISE DAMMIT!!!" but, it would be in vain... The foolhardy does what the foolhardy wants.... *Sigh*

Cowgirl9999 8

Sweating burns calories too (:

Yeah, and if you want to loose weight fast, I suggest chopping off body parts! Not really, that was sarcasm.

Ah yes, the amputation diet. I lost 20 pounds AND get to park in handicap parking spots. For only 3 easy payments of 27.99 you to could have that perfect figure youve always wanted. WARNING: removal of body parts may reduce weight but does not slim the body down. Brought to you by Buzz Saw weight loss.

NicollieO 7

I feel your pain. The heat on my car doesn't work, so when there's snow and ice on my car my hands are like Popsicles on crack. This week has been pretty shaky, I can't wait to get that fixed.. At least you're inside, grab a blanket! :)