By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 19:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, being on my boyfriend's street bike for ten minutes gave me an orgasm. My boyfriend of three years, who constantly tries so hard to get me to, has never given me an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 200
You deserved it 7 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump the guy, date the bike. Problem solved ;)

it seems that's his FML rather than yours lol

Comments

it seems that's his FML rather than yours lol

#4...agreed with the first half of your post 100% Girls who know what they want..are MUCH easier to satisfy then girls who have no idea. Explore and know your own bodies. Men and women. If you know you like something a certain way..ask for it that way. If you don't like certain things...say so. Not difficult.

lmmmr 0

That is true for the most part, however, is easier sad than done. Have you ever tried to tickle yourself? It doesn't work. An external force is required for some physical reactions. Things you do to yourself are not necessarily going to feel the same when performed by someone else, and vice versa.

shadow_foot 0

"Today, I was giving my girlfriend a ride on my street bike when she started to ******. I've been with her for three years and we have been sexually active quite frequently, and yet I've still never made her ******. FML."

Kyothine 0
OMGoriginality 0

out of curiousity why are you replying to #4's post on #1?

#40, he means explore yourself through others. It's absolutely essential to do so if you ever want a meaningful relationship. OP, I may be able to help you out a little; Try an exercise called Touch Sex. Get naked, comfortable, and ideally blindfolded (being that vision takes up so much brain power, if you can't see, all your other senses share a part of the computation and become more acute), and have your boyfriend touch you in various ways. Different intensities, different body parts (for both; get him to use his elbows, it can have a huge effect), all over your body. Using objects like feathers or vibrators can help as well. As he does so, pay attention to how your body reacts, and note what feels good and what doesn't. If any places get you instantly aroused, tell him. These are your erogenous zones, and will, at the very least, get you closer to an ******, if not give you the most powerful of your life. Also, reversing the roles can help too; explore his body to find out what feels good for him. If you know how to get him going, it may just raise your arousal levels as well. And finally, explore everything; even the most unexpected spots can produce incredible results. In particular, the neck, nipples, thighs, lower legs, and anus are excellent places to try, as the nerves there are extremely sensitive, rarely experience touch, and generally have thinner skin, meaning the nerves are closer to the surface.

#97 wants to be Dr. Phil when he grows up

juan3611 14

Seriously OP. this boyfriend of yours tries so hard to please you, apparently for 3 years, and finally his bike does the job. Congratulations, **** his life

you don't know how hard he's trying...

Dump the guy, date the bike. Problem solved ;)

LMAO!! Thanks #3 for making me laugh! :)

spiffles 0

hahaha indeed a win. Although if the bike performs so well after 10 minutes I'm a bit concerned about the skill of said boyfriend...

haha_yoo 0

#36 I'm just impressed by the skill of said bike :P

takemedown 0

I have no response to this. That's a first.

lmmmr 0

I'd say not getting pleasure in your 3 year relationship is an FML. I feel just as bad for her.

why's that something that's wrong with her? it's not her fault

fhl for not being able to pleasure you.

jrl585 0

lol apparenty the bike seat is bbigger than your boy freand lol

LoveMachine1O1 0

I dont care what these people said about your comment. That cracked me up

Figure out what it was about the bike that got you off and try to make him replicate it. It's totally possible that he just can't find your clit.

its the vibrations. some women cant climax without vibrations on their clit.

swooshq 0

Like the other FML about that girl who got an ****** sitting on her dad's motorcycle or something...cause of the vibrations

yeah because us males can make our penises vibrate to get you women off. Ever hear of the washer machine? Vibrations (like a *****) can set a woman off. If I could make my penis vibrate I would probably make every women ******. Since no man has that ability maybe try to guide your boyfriend on how to work some angfles or get a *****

JustCallMeCloud 0

One day you'll learn how to make your penis vibrate. Its cool if you don't know how to as of now.

Don't they sell vibrating **** rings nowadays? I'm pretty sure I've seen one somewhere on the internet before

slaveowner190461 0

yeah I'm sure there is a durex one I got once... works well

And people wonder why some guys try being gay. ( Not that it works most of the time, but still. )