By Anonymous - 02/12/2012 18:55 - United Kingdom - Southwold

Spicy
Today, my parents heard from my sister that I'd recently lost my virginity to my girlfriend. I've never been bitched out so viciously in my life, and yet my sister, whom everyone knows has had numerous casual sexual partners this year, is treated like a princess 24/7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 475
You deserved it 2 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps there's an age difference? Idk what to vote on this because really it depends on your age.

kotana191 8

usually it's the other way around when it comes to losing your virginity....

Comments

I can empathise with you. My sister got pregnant at sixteen, and even though I'm now seventeen and still a virgin if I even go to a party with friends that has boys there she'll call me a **** and all sorts and make rude jokes to my Mother about me. Maybe next time try and keep that sort of thing just to yourself instead, family can be quite unfair sometimes.

Awh bro that sucks. I feel bd for you guys. I'm a girl and girls my age have become attention ****** who need help (not saying all of the girls but a lot)

I personality don't care about the age, girls shouldn't get ****** more than a guy. Tbh

suboy 10

Sounds like that 70s Show. Lol.

KingCeltic77 18

Look up at my previous comment.

jayyguns 3

It may be unfair, and being bitched at must have sucked, but hey you lost it didn't you, that's something isn't it?

Probably cause they think hight of u haha umm take it as a compliment?

glamorous18 10

my boyfriend goes through the same thing. only 2 years younger than his sister. they're both in their 20s now & he still gets bitched at.

She's probably hot, so they know it's going to happen

Men don't normally get paid to have sex with a woman. Maybe she's getting paid like a princess so they don't care.